Ecommerce Accounts Administrator
Permanent / Full Time / Norwich, England
Your day to day operations will be to assist the Ecommerce Purchaser with the administrative tasks of keeping the database up to date for the Online Shop. This may involve adding or removing products to the database and also the general housekeeping of the website. It is vital to ensure the presentation and layout on the website is clear, concise and with the end result to enhance the customers shopping experience.
You will also need to develop strong relationships with our 1,400 (and growing) UK Fleet Operators and that the SNAP brand always looks on point. You will be their first point of contact, should they need anything in relation to the online shop. You will need to be hardworking, honest and outgoing.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Handling product queries from our Fleets or Sites via email or telephone.
· Handling delivery queries from our Fleets or Sites via email or telephone.
· Managing bespoke Site security queries and liaising with internal personnel as well as suppliers to coordinate site visits and quotes.
· Account Management of our Fleets - tasked with creating and establishing relationships with our Fleets and liaising with the primary contacts
· Attend our truck fests to promote our brand
APPLY - send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you over an application form.